Information Collection and Use
Customers and clients’ privacy are important to CodeMaze. This policy explains the collection, storage, and processing of information by CodeMaze and its international offices, hereby referred to as “CodeMaze.” CodeMaze retains the right to amend the policy from time to time at its sole discretion.
All customer/client information will be used for the purpose for which it was collected, as per the agreement. Customer information, including but not limited to NPI, PII, and other sensitive data, will be safeguarded by CodeMaze and its clients using appropriate controls and security measures (such as username and password).
For billing purposes and to fill customer orders, CodeMaze collects information such as name, email, and shipping address, as well as financial information such as credit card number, expiration date, and other financial information from clients/customers ordering our products over the web using a “order form.” The information is used to notify clients/customers if we have problems processing an order.
CodeMaze will make use of the information gathered as part of the interaction.
- To provide clients/customers with information about product upgrades, new products, services, newsletters, informative emails, and research on future product ideas or improvements;
- To assist CodeMaze in creating content that is relevant to clients/customers;
- To assist CodeMaze in developing better products and services to meet clients/needs; customer’s
- To assist CodeMaze in developing content that is relevant to clients/customers;
- To assist CodeMaze in developing better products and services to meet clients/customer’
- To enable clients/customers to pay, download, and manage product licences, as well as gain access to services and participate in other activities that they choose;
- Cookies – A cookie is a little piece of data that is saved on the user’s computer and is linked to personal information. While on our site, the use of a cookie is not linked to any personally identifying information. Session ID cookies are used. When a person closes their browser, the session ID cookie is simply deleted.
- After users check in with a username and password, cookies are used to keep track of their identities on our site. This allows users to identify themselves (log in) only once every online session, rather than many times. You can disable cookies by following the steps outlined in your browser’s help section. You may still be able to visit our website if you disable cookies in your browser.
This information will be collected and evaluated in order to improve our products and services, but it will not be used to individually identify our clients/customers.
Communications of Information
CodeMaze will make every effort to protect user privacy; however, there may be times when CodeMaze is required by law to disclose personal information if we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order, or legal process served on our products, services, or website.
When CodeMaze collects sensitive information like credit card numbers and billing information, it encrypts it and uses industry-standard encryption technologies to protect it. CodeMaze has put in place adequate physical, electronic, and management systems to protect and secure the information we collect in our apps in order to prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure proper use of information. In our offices, all of our users’ information is restricted, not simply the sensitive information mentioned above.
CodeMaze will not intentionally receive/collect personal information from minors/children (individuals under the age of 18) through corporate portals and websites, in order to protect their privacy. If CodeMaze discovers that personal information obtained from a minor is stored on corporate portals or websites, it will be removed.
If a customer’s or a client’s personally identifiable information changes (such as zip code, phone number, email address, or postal address), or if a client no longer uses the service, CodeMaze will rectify, update, or delete that information.
If we intend to use our users’ PII/NPI for a purpose other than that specified at the time of collection, we will notify them by posting a notice of change on our website for 30 days.